Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cory

Cory, Havana

As a child I really wanted glasses. I tried reading in the dark, because my mom said it was bad for my eyes. Clearly, I was not a very smart kid.

So for fun I would try on my dad's glasses. And sometimes my Farmor's glasses. This was back in the eighties and they sported these big, kinda square frames. They hurt my eyes so I couldn't keep them on for very long, but I loved wearing them. They made me feel smart and grown up.

Cory, Black


The "Cory" frames draw their name from the character of Corrado Soprano. He sports some amazing retro-fabulous-grandpa-chic spectacles. I can totally dig it :)


Cory, Forest


Whilst I do love those grandpa frames I find that they can sometimes be a little sad looking. So I worked on cheering them up to make them slightly more current.

Cory, Berry

Back in 2011 while I was drawing them I really visualized them as unisex. No one believed it. Everyone said they were only for the ladies. When we got the samples a few months ago I was finally proven right. Lars loves them and wears them all the time. I was right. And most importantly Lars was proven wrong :) They look so great on both men and women. They are quite big frames so they work best on people with larger faces.

Lars wearing Cory in Black


The "Cory" is available in four colors:
- Black
- Havana
- Forest
- Berry

Lots of love, K



4 comments:

  1. Tror de er mine nye favoritter :) Hvertfall tett oppmot smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så hyggelig at du er fornøyd! Gleder meg til å se deg med dem på :)

      Delete
  2. Er det feil å ha samme modell i to farger? :P

    ReplyDelete